BjPath is a self-devoted web site that promises to respect your privacy options.
Information Collection & Usage
- You hereby admit knowing that BjPath collects personal data/information starting with the moment of your registration. Data collection occurs whenever users utilize certain services and/or products of our website, whenever you visit the web pages of BjPath. Receiving personal data and/or information from our business partners is also part of our activity.
- Whenever you register with BjPath, we will ask you to provide us with personal data (including but not limited to) in connection with: your name, gender, birth date, street address, zip code, e-mail address, photo, ID number, occupation and/or hobbies. From the moment of your registration and sign in to our services on BjPath, users are no longer anonymous to us.
- Our web site receives and registers information and/or data on our servers in an automatic manner. Information from your browser includes, without being limited to IP address, cookie information and the requested page.
- Our web site utilizes information for various generic purposes: in order to provide an answer related to products and services, in order to customize the available service content and advertisements according to your taste, in order to gather feedback on our web site and/or on our partners and also in order to contact users about special deals & new products.
Disclosing and Sharing Information
- Our site will refrain from selling or renting your personal data to any person or company.
- However, we might send information about our users to other companies whenever:
- We have received your approval to share such information,
- We have to provide certain requested products and/or services to you,
- We must send personal data to third party companies on behalf of our web site, in order to provide products and services to users. Under no circumstances will these companies be provided with personal data, other than strictly necessary to assist us in our endeavor.
We agree on responding to court orders, legal processes and/or subpoenas, whenever:
- We notice that your actions violate the Terms of Service of our web site.
- We notice that your conduct violates the guidelines related to certain products or services.
- Our web site may access and set BjPath specific cookies on your PC.
- Other companies that present advertisements on our pages are given permission to access and set cookies on your PC as well. In this case, the usage of these cookies is subject to their own privacy policies.